- Liam Payne of One Direction has a phobia of spoons, known as Koutaliaphobia: h
- Lady Gaga wrote Born This Way in 10 minutes.
- While people who stay up later are likely to be more intelligent, they are also more likely to have vivid nightmares.
- A scientist who weighed people immediately before and after death concluded that the human soul weighs 21 gms.
- Admit it, at this very moment... you're waiting for something that may never happen.
- American rapper Flo Rida was born and raised in Florida, hence the name.
- Because of the angle at which its esophagus enters its stomach, the horse is physically unable to vomit.
- Three kisses a day can speed up and strengthen your metabolism.-"So give me a kiss now!. lol"
- Overprotective parents raise the best liars.
- The traditional storybook ending "and they all lived happily ever after" originally read "happily until their deaths."
- When you're happy, you enjoy the music. But when you're sad, you understand the lyrics
- According to a recent study, the people who kiss their spouse good-bye every morning are more likely to make more money than those who don't
- Vietnam has the largest cave in the world, where the cave has its own trees & clouds inside of it.
- If you put toothpaste on a pimple, it will disappear over night.
- There's actually a word for the day after tomorrow -- Overmorrow.
- We've already forgotten 40% of what happened to us yesterday
- Technically, the female version of "dude" is "dudine," not "dudette."
- Laughing is a proven way to lose weight. "So tell me some funny jokes now!. Lol "
- 41% of people experienced their first kiss between the ages of 13-15.
- Beethoven's last words were "I shall hear in Heaven."
Join me every week for
'Saturday Breakfast Show
with Jerry Wright'
07.00-09.00 on 107.8 FM for Northampton
and surrounding areas
and online www.inspirationfm.com
If you have any facts for my 'Strange But True'
feature on my Saturday Breakfast Show,
please do Tweet me @DJJEZZ
Kind Regards Jerry x