- Every day your eyes are closed for 30 minutes because you're blinking.
- Flying fish can swim and SOMETIMES fly through the air at speeds of... up to... 40 mph! My oh my that's speedy...
- Cockroaches appeared 120 million years before dinosaurs did..
- Some bamboos can grow up to 34 inches a day
- Doberman dogs take their name from a German tax collector – Karl Doberman
- The biggest planet in the Solar System is . . . JUPITER
- The Natural History Museum in London has 22,000 draws filled with beetles
- 10% of Christmas gift cards and vouchers are never redeemed
- The Eiffel Tower is 984 feet tall
- Iron increases in weight as it rusts.
- Baby rattle snakes are born without a rattle.
- Pablo Picasso's career lasted 78 years.
- A pigeon's feathers weigh more than its bones.
- Eyeballs are 3.5 % salt
- Dolly Parton once lost a Dolly Parton lookalike contest
Saturday Breakfast Show is presented by Jerry Wright for