- The UK very nearly introduced the 99p coin -it is still apparently a possibility in the near future though.
- Although it has no nutritional value, gold has an e-number: E175
- Eating peanuts is four times more dangerous than hang gliding.
- Statistically ball point pens are seven times more dangerous than rattlesnakes.
- More Monopoly money is printed each day than real money.
- Seahorses are the only living species where the male gives birth.
- In Canterbury left-handed beer drinking is considered the height of bad manners.
- Marilyn Monroe had eleven toes.
- 90% of women believe their husband is the most boring person they know.
- 11% of men believe their wife is the most interesting person they know.
Like the Saturday Breakfast Show with Jerry Wright Facebook page
Saturday Breakfast is co-produced by Mandy & Jerry Wright for
Inspiration FM Multicultural Community Radio