- The average person laughs roughly 10 times a day.
- Go. That’s the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
- Every time Beethoven sat down to write music he poured ice over his head
- If all the corks from all the wine bottled in France in a single year were laid end to end they’d go around the world approx. 3 times
- A recent survey of film-goers found that nearly half had fallen asleep during a film
- There are 46 miles of nerves in the human body
- There’s a town in Sweden called A, and a town in France called Y
- Amphibians see no colour, everything is in black and white
Like the Saturday Breakfast Show with Jerry Wright Facebook page
Saturday Breakfast is co-produced by Mandy & Jerry Wright for
Inspiration FM Multicultural Community Radio