- Statistically golf is seven times more dangerous than rally driving.
- People who have made wills live on average 10 years longer than those without wills.
- 4% of people are often proud of their partner's behaviour in public.
- 39% of people are often embarrassed by their partner's behaviour in public.
- Most research is paid for by someone who has an "interest" in the results.
- Only 8% of research is truly independent.
- If you wanted to throw a world party, allowing everyone 6sq ft (0.6sq m) to dance, hiring the UK county of Gloucestershire would work.
- Psychologists say most people fear themselves far more than their enemies.
- If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, you probably misunderstood the situation.
- 47 per cent of all water-damaged mobile phones in the UK have been dropped in the toilet bowl.
Like the Saturday Breakfast Show with Jerry Wright Facebook page
Saturday Breakfast is co-produced by Mandy & Jerry Wright for
Inspiration FM Multicultural Community Radio