Translate

Thursday 19 November 2009

Royal & Derngate Northampton 28th November 2009


Rob Brydon

No image available

Rob Brydon           



(To check
availability call the Box Office on 01604 624811)

 


Buy Tickets Sat 28 Nov
Venue: Derngate

Following his smash hit, sell-out national tour of 42 venues across the UK and a three week run at The Apollo Theatre Rob Brydon comes to Royal & Derngate with an evening of brand new, stand-up comedy.

BAFTA nominated for his critically acclaimed performance as Uncle Bryn in Gavin and Stacey and with a number one Comic Relief single under his belt, Rob’s other credits read like a compendium of modern British comedy, including; Marion & Geoff, Human Remains, I'm Alan Partridge, Black Books, The Keith Barret Show, A Cock And Bull Story, Little Britain, Director's Commentary, Have I Got News For You, I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue, Q.I. and Would I Lie To You.

8pm

Tickets
£19.50

No comments: