Part 2 of 2 for 22nd February 2014
- Couples who spend at least 10 minutes a day laughing together are more likely to have a stronger relationship.
- A young Walt Disney was fired by a newspaper because "he lacked imagination and had no good ideas."
- Sometimes good people make bad choices. It doesn't mean they are bad people, it means they’re human
- By memorising the lyrics of songs, you can reduce the risk of developing psychological disorders and increase memory capacity.
- People who get married over the age of 25 are more likely to stay together without ever getting a divorce.
- Banana is a happy fruit. Eating just one can help relieve irritable emotions, anger and or depression.
- Pineapple juice is 5 times more effective than cough syrup. It also prevents colds and the flu.
- Coca-Cola says only two people alive know the Coca-Cola 'recipe', and they aren't allowed to travel on the same plane in case it crashes.
- Unplanned moments tend to always be the best.
- The Roman Colosseum was built in 70-80 AD and could seat 50,000 people.