Part 2 of 2
8th February 2014
- 'pingle' is a word from Norfolk,UK, meaning to play with your food.
- An aircraft takes about 4000 gallons of fuel to take off.
- Egyptian mummies were wrapped in about 2000 yards of bandages.
- A cough can travel at 600 mph.
- The small intestine is an average of 20 feet long.
- The Earth makes a musical note that we can't hear as it turns.
- The human body has enough fat for seven bars of soap.
- Sloths take two weeks to digest their food.
- A deer can't eat hay.
- A skunk can spray it's stench 10 ft.
Like the Saturday Breakfast Show with Jerry Wright Facebook page