Translate

Wednesday 1 July 2009

MICHAEL JACKSON A CHILD IN A MAN'S WORLD




CHILDHOOD LYRICS

Have you seen my Childhood?
I'm searching for the world that I come from
'Cause I've been looking around
In the lost and found of my heart...
No one understands me
They view it as such strange eccentricities...
'Cause I keep kidding around
Like a child, but pardon me...

People say I'm not okay
'Cause I love such elementary things...
It's been my fate to compensate,
for the ChildhoodI've never known...

Have you seen my Childhood?
I'm searching for that wonder in my youth
Like pirates and adventurous dreams,
Of conquest and kings on the throne...

Before you judge me, try hard to love me,
Look within your heart then ask,
Have you seen my Childhood?
People say I'm strange that way
'Cause I love such elementary things,
It's been my fate to compensate,
For the Childhood I've never known...

Have you seen my Childhood?
I'm searching for that wonder in my youth
Like fantastical stories to share
The dreams I would dare, watch me fly...

Before you judge me, try hard to love me.
The painful youth I've had

Have you seen my Childhood....

Michael Jackson by Jerry Wright
The man/ boy was misunderstood he really was the victim in all this, he was pushed to the limit in early life.

Michael Jackson's father Joe admitted to the BBC in 2003 that he whipped his son as a child.

Jackson Five in concert, 1972
The child star at work in 1972...

Violence occasioned by a parent on a child leaves lasting psychological and physical impact, says Peter Sharp, chartered psychologist at the British Psychological Society.

I believe that Michael was trying to give to children, what he never had as a child himself, all the Allegations of child molestation were false, and i believe these allegations were made to discredit Mr Jackson, and rinse him of his millions of dollars.

Michael Jackson in my opinion was not the man the media made him out to be, just a child in a mans body and the above song lyrics tell us the pain he was going through !

No comments: